- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
HT Media elevates Harshad Jain to CEO of Fever FM
MUMBAI: HT Media has elevated Harshad Jain, the business head of its radio business Fever FM, to the role of chief executive officer of the division.
In his new role, Jain will head the radio division at a time when the FM radio Phase III expansion is on the anvil.
Jain has been associated with HT Media for the last four years and is based in New Delhi.
Prior to HT Media, Jain was heading Airtel Digital TV’s sales and marketing for over three years. He has also worked at Pepsico and World Space.
As reported earlier, Fever FM has already moved down the acquisition path by acquiring a Chennai-based radio player Aahaa FM, thus entering down South where it didn’t have a presence earlier.
Fever FM has presence in the four metros of Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Bengaluru.