- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
HT Media elevates Harshad Jain to CEO of Fever FM
MUMBAI: HT Media has elevated Harshad Jain, the business head of its radio business Fever FM, to the role of chief executive officer of the division.
In his new role, Jain will head the radio division at a time when the FM radio Phase III expansion is on the anvil.
Jain has been associated with HT Media for the last four years and is based in New Delhi.
Prior to HT Media, Jain was heading Airtel Digital TV’s sales and marketing for over three years. He has also worked at Pepsico and World Space.
As reported earlier, Fever FM has already moved down the acquisition path by acquiring a Chennai-based radio player Aahaa FM, thus entering down South where it didn’t have a presence earlier.
Fever FM has presence in the four metros of Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Bengaluru.