- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
HT Media elevates Harshad Jain to CEO of Fever FM
MUMBAI: HT Media has elevated Harshad Jain, the business head of its radio business Fever FM, to the role of chief executive officer of the division.
In his new role, Jain will head the radio division at a time when the FM radio Phase III expansion is on the anvil.
Jain has been associated with HT Media for the last four years and is based in New Delhi.
Prior to HT Media, Jain was heading Airtel Digital TV’s sales and marketing for over three years. He has also worked at Pepsico and World Space.
As reported earlier, Fever FM has already moved down the acquisition path by acquiring a Chennai-based radio player Aahaa FM, thus entering down South where it didn’t have a presence earlier.
Fever FM has presence in the four metros of Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Bengaluru.