- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
HT Media awards creative duties of print, digital brands to Dentsu Impact
MUMBAI: HT Media has consolidated the creative duties of all its print and digital brands with Dentsu Impact.
The creative duties of the company’s radio brands Fever FM and Nasha FM are handled by Ogilvy & Mather.
Dentsu Impact will manage the duties of Hindustan Times, Hindustan (Hindi), Mint, Shine.com, HT Campus, Career Plus, Study Mate, English Mate and Bridge School of Management.
The HT Group, which has so far worked with multiple agencies for different brands, initiated a process of consolidating all the brands with one single agency sometime in November 2016. Following an exhaustive pitch process, which saw some of the country’s top agencies participate, HT finally decided to award the duties to Dentsu Impact.
Commenting on the association, HT Media Group CMO Rajan Bhalla said, “We wanted to move to a single partner for our diverse brand portfolio. Dentsu was already handling Hindustan, Mint and Shine.com, and their team has done excellent work for the last few years, hence the decision to go with them.”
Dentsu Impact president Amit Wadhwa said, “This is a big win for us and an important one. When a group like Hindustan Times decides to award its entire portfolio of brands to one agency, it shows the level of trust as well as spirit of partnership from both ends. We are extremely excited and are rearing to create some interesting work.”