- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
HT Media and DB Group form ad sales alliance for FM radio biz
MUMBAI: In a first-of-its-kind partnership in the FM radio sector, print media companies HT Media and the Dainik Bhaskar Group have decided to combine the ad sales functions of their FM radio stations Fever FM and My FM.
The combined ad sales alliance will provide a platform of 45 radio stations in mutually exclusive cities. This will include 15 stations of Fever FM & Radio Nasha from HT Media and 30 stations of MY FM from the DB Group.
This partnership will provide a single‐window solution for metros and non‐metro markets, along with the best service in the business and better value for money for advertisers.
The combined sales alliance of the two leading radio networks will cover the key markets of Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Punjab, Rajasthan, MP, Chhattisgarh and Haryana.
This partnership is being built on the success of past sales alliances between the groups and similar focus in terms of programming integrations, creative solutions and non‐music properties.
The success of HT Media’s print alliance OneIndia with other leading print publications also provides the right encouragement and validation for such an alliance in the radio business, the companies said.
Talking about this alliance, HT Media CEO of radio and entertainment Harshad Jain said, “The idea behind this alliance is to provide an unduplicated reach, along with a single‐window service to national and regional radio advertisers who seek innovation and creativity to stand out from the clutter. We invite them to experience and profit from the significant benefits of the combined strengths of the two of the most innovative and effective radio networks.”
My FM CEO Harrish Bhatia said, “This alliance has been formed to facilitate reach to the largest radio audience, and it was born out of this ideology being shared by both the groups to combine our synergies and provide even better sales and creative solutions to our advertisers.”