- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Hero Hockey India League gets Radio Mirchi as radio partner
MUMBAI: Radio Mirchi has associated with Hero Hockey India League (HIL) as the official radio partner for the inaugural edition, where it will recreate the on-ground buzz of the tournament for its listeners on-air.
The station will provide listeners the opportunity to connect with players along with live analysis, interviews with the players, pre-game, postgame and intermission reports throughout the tournament. Listeners also stand a chance to win free passes for the tournament through special contests.
Radio Mirchi VP and cluster head North Vivek Modi said, “HIL is the perfect platform to nurture budding talents which in turn will help us enhance our overall standard of the sport. Being the most vibrant youth brand of the country, we shall be effective in spreading the buzz about HIL.”
The inaugural Hero Hockey India League will be held from 25 January to 23 February, 2014, involving six teams. Delhi Waveriders, Jaypee Punjab Warriors, Uttar Pradesh Wizards, Mumbai Magicians and Ranchi Rhinos will compete at six venues across Delhi, Mumbai, Punjab, Ranchi, Uttar Pradesh and Kalinga.