- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Hero Hockey India League gets Radio Mirchi as radio partner
MUMBAI: Radio Mirchi has associated with Hero Hockey India League (HIL) as the official radio partner for the inaugural edition, where it will recreate the on-ground buzz of the tournament for its listeners on-air.
The station will provide listeners the opportunity to connect with players along with live analysis, interviews with the players, pre-game, postgame and intermission reports throughout the tournament. Listeners also stand a chance to win free passes for the tournament through special contests.
Radio Mirchi VP and cluster head North Vivek Modi said, “HIL is the perfect platform to nurture budding talents which in turn will help us enhance our overall standard of the sport. Being the most vibrant youth brand of the country, we shall be effective in spreading the buzz about HIL.”
The inaugural Hero Hockey India League will be held from 25 January to 23 February, 2014, involving six teams. Delhi Waveriders, Jaypee Punjab Warriors, Uttar Pradesh Wizards, Mumbai Magicians and Ranchi Rhinos will compete at six venues across Delhi, Mumbai, Punjab, Ranchi, Uttar Pradesh and Kalinga.