- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
FIPB defers Entrepreneur India’s proposal
MUMBAI: The Foreign Investment Promotion Board (FIPB) has deferred the proposal of Entrepreneur India Media for undertaking the additional business of publishing magazines.
The company has brought in foreign investment of Rs 2,50,000 under the automatic route and shares have already been allotted to the investor.
It requires government approval due to change in the main objects of the company, which is publishing of scientific and technical magazines.
This was the only proposal from the media sector before the FIPB, which had approved three proposals in its earlier meeting.