- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Fever FM Mumbai, Radio Nasha Delhi hike ad rates by 25%
MUMBAI: HT Media’s radio stations Fever 104 FM Mumbai and 107.2 FM Radio Nasha Delhi have increased their ad rates by up to 25%.
HT Media CEO radio and entertainment Harshad Jain said, “The increase in price up to 25% for the stations is keeping into account the continued growth in listenership and our constant endeavour of keeping advertising inventory under control. We are ever committed to deliver innovative content and better creative solutions. Fever Mumbai and Radio Nasha Delhi’s domination of listenership scores is testimony to the deep connect with our listeners. Radio Nasha has in just one year struck a very strong bond with listeners and advertisers alike. The station has achieved many milestones in a very short period of time.”
Positioned as ‘Entertainment Ka Baap’, Fever FM in Mumbai has been the leader with 16.2% share and a TSL of over 360 minutes, the company said. The programme ‘Picture Pandey’ with RJ Anurag Pandey and ‘Nanachi Tang’ with RJ Sidhu are very popular.
Since its launch in April 2016, Radio Nasha Delhi has created a new category in the radio industry and is India’s first ‘cool retro’ station. Radio Nasha has had many firsts to its credit including a number of celebrity hosts like Anil Kapoor, Satish Kaushik, Amit Kumar and Salim Khan as RJs.