- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Fever FM Hyderabad to host Hyderabad’s first B’wood reality singing show
MUMBAI: 94.3 Fever FM Hyderabad has strengthened its offering by launching Hyderabad’s first Bollywood reality singing show ‘Fever Idol in Hyderabad’.
‘Fever Idol’ is a one-month-long campaign culminating in an on-ground grand finale with the top 5 singers from Hyderabad competing to win the title of ‘Fever Idol’ and a prize money of Rs 94,300.
Listeners can WhatsApp their audition by sending in their name and mobile number along with a Bollywood song to 8121 943 943.
HT Media Ltd radio and entertainment CEO Harshad Jain said, “Fever FM is the Bollywood radio station of Hyderabad, which is a huge market for Bollywood music and movies. Since our launch a year ago, we have attempted to win the hearts of Hyderabad audience through innovative, entertaining and differentiated content and initiatives. ‘Fever Idol’ is the first Bollywood singing reality show in Hyderabad.”
This singing reality show is presented by Aparna Silver Oaks and supported by Freedom Refined Sunflower Oil.