- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
ET Now launches ‘Vote India’ initiative
MUMBAI: Business news channel ET Now has launched an election special initiative by Brand Equity called ‘Vote, India!’ with an intent to mobilise voters to cast their franchise.
Three impactful TVCs – created by McCann Erickson, Publicis and Leo Burnett – urging India to cast their vote are now up in the race to be voted as the best.
The best TV film will be adjudged on the basis of people’s votes. All one needs to do is to log on to ET Now’s Brand Equity Facebook page (www.facebook.com/brandequity) and cast their vote for the campaign they deem as most effective on or before today 1 April.
The films will be judged by a jury comprising Election Commission of India DG Akshay Raut, Minister of State for Communications and Information Technology Milind Deora, actor Anupam Kher, Secretary, Dept of Policy and Promotion Amitabh Kant and Ogilvy and Mather India executive chairman, national creative director Piyush Pandey.
The election special Brand Equity episode, announcing the winning film, will feature on 2 April at 10.30 pm followed by repeats on Saturday at 2.30 pm and Sunday at 11 am.