- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
ENIL promotes Prashant Panday to MD
MUMBAI: Entertainment Network India Limited (ENIL) has promoted Radio Mirchi’s Prashant Panday to the role of managing director and CEO with immediate effect.
In the new role, Panday will continue to spearhead the team in maintaining Radio Mirchi’s leadership position in the country.
Panday said, “It feels good to be recognised by the board. I’m lucky to have the best team in the media industry working alongside as colleagues. I’ve always believed that the best of radio is still to come and the next five years will be a fabulous ride for anyone seeking professional success.”
Panday has been associated with Mirchi since August 2000, and over the past 14 years has taken the radio network to the top with revenues of Rs 385 crore ( Rs 3.85 billion) and a PAT of Rs 84 crore ( Rs 840 million) in 2013-14.
He has over 24 years of experience in industries ranging from advertising, banking, FMCG and media.
Prior to Mirchi, Panday has worked with Citibank, Pepsi, HUL, Mudra and Revlon. His areas of strength include marketing and sales, analytics and strategy and people management. He also served as a member of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting’s committee on fighting piracy.