- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
ENIL launches Radio Mirchi in Guwahati on 95 FM frequency
MUMBAI: Entertainment Network India Ltd (ENIL), the radio company of the Times Group, has started rolling out stations as part of its Phase III expansion. The company has launched Radio Mirchi in Guwahati on 95 FM frequency.
The station was launched by Assam’s poster boy of music, Papon. He has handpicked the songs and has provided inputs for the shows that will air on Radio Mirchi 95 FM.
Along with Bollywood and local music, Mirchi will also entertain its listeners by bringing in cutting edge radio content, comedy, updates and infotainment.
The shows have been designed after extensive research, talking to and interviewing hundreds of people across all walks of life, and keeping in mind the life of listeners to echo what Guwahati is thinking and talking about.
Radio Mirchi MD and CEO Prashant Panday said, “We think this is the best way we could have launched our Phase-3 expansion. This is an exciting time to be in the radio business with new opportunities, new places and new platforms to explore and we are trying to do exactly that.”