- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
ENIL launches Radio Mirchi in Guwahati on 95 FM frequency
MUMBAI: Entertainment Network India Ltd (ENIL), the radio company of the Times Group, has started rolling out stations as part of its Phase III expansion. The company has launched Radio Mirchi in Guwahati on 95 FM frequency.
The station was launched by Assam’s poster boy of music, Papon. He has handpicked the songs and has provided inputs for the shows that will air on Radio Mirchi 95 FM.
Along with Bollywood and local music, Mirchi will also entertain its listeners by bringing in cutting edge radio content, comedy, updates and infotainment.
The shows have been designed after extensive research, talking to and interviewing hundreds of people across all walks of life, and keeping in mind the life of listeners to echo what Guwahati is thinking and talking about.
Radio Mirchi MD and CEO Prashant Panday said, “We think this is the best way we could have launched our Phase-3 expansion. This is an exciting time to be in the radio business with new opportunities, new places and new platforms to explore and we are trying to do exactly that.”