- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
- Pakistani PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi seeks implementation of UNSC resolution on Kashmir
DNA appoints Dwaipayan Bose as editor-in-chief
MUMBAI: Dwaipayan Bose has joined Essel Group’s news daily DNA as editor-in-chief.
In this role, Bose will be based in Delhi, overseeing the overall editorial operations of DNA’s print and digital businesses.
He moves in from Times of India, where he was resident editor in charge of Bhopal, Indore and Raipur editions. With a career spanning over 19 years, he worked in the past for HT Media, Dainik Bhaskar, Network18 and The India Today Group, on both print and digital formats. He was also instrumental in the launch of DNA Jaipur and DNA Indore editions.
Bose will report to Jagdish Chandra for DNA print and Rajiv Singh for DNA digital.
As reported earlier by TelevisionPost.com, Chandra, who was appointed executive director of Zee Media Corporation Ltd’s (ZMCL) regional news channels, also took charge of DNA as CEO.