- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
DNA appoints Dwaipayan Bose as editor-in-chief
MUMBAI: Dwaipayan Bose has joined Essel Group’s news daily DNA as editor-in-chief.
In this role, Bose will be based in Delhi, overseeing the overall editorial operations of DNA’s print and digital businesses.
He moves in from Times of India, where he was resident editor in charge of Bhopal, Indore and Raipur editions. With a career spanning over 19 years, he worked in the past for HT Media, Dainik Bhaskar, Network18 and The India Today Group, on both print and digital formats. He was also instrumental in the launch of DNA Jaipur and DNA Indore editions.
Bose will report to Jagdish Chandra for DNA print and Rajiv Singh for DNA digital.
As reported earlier by TelevisionPost.com, Chandra, who was appointed executive director of Zee Media Corporation Ltd’s (ZMCL) regional news channels, also took charge of DNA as CEO.