- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Dainik Bhaskar to launch English daily ‘DB Post’
MUMBAI: The Dainik Bhaskar Group is in the process of launching a broadsheet English-language newspaper from Bhopal.
To be called ‘DB Post’, the newspaper will be a compact product catering to the youth and English readership.
‘DB Post’ will be offered to ‘Dainik Bhaskar’ readers in lieu of the free supplement ‘DB Star’.
Readers can choose to either continue with ‘DB Star’ or upgrade to ‘DB Post’. Readers wishing to read English news can also buy ‘DB Post’ from the market independently.
Earlier, DB Corp had sold their stake in English daily dna to joint venture partner Zee Group. Now the company will be launching an English newspaper in its home turf Bhopal.