- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Big FM makes two hires, elevates Divya Singh to national sales head
MUMBAI: Radio broadcaster Big FM has hired Dheeraj Goel and Rahul Saini as regional business heads.
Big FM has also promoted Divya Singh to national sales head. She will service sectors such as auto, consumer durables and telecom.
Singh has over 17 years of intensive experience in radio, television and print media industry.
Goel, with over nineteen years of experience in regional sales, marketing, and operations, will look after the regional business of North and Rajasthan. He will look after the sales and marketing of the assigned areas.
Said Goel, “At Big FM, my aim is to utilise the skills effectively and drive key business initiatives in the North and Rajasthan region.”
Saini has over 14 years of work experience and has served at organisations such as Pidilite, Pepsico and Marico in the sales domain.
Said Saini, “Having been passionate about the media industry, I feel elated to join the Big FM family, and I look forward to add more value to the firm with my abilities in managing large scale business operations with a high operational complexity.”
The new appointees will drive new strategic initiatives as part of their respective new roles in the organisation. Said Big FM CEO Tarun Katial, “I am confident that the new developments will effectively bolster our core sales leadership team, and fuel our growth story in the new financial year.”