- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Big FM makes two hires, elevates Divya Singh to national sales head
MUMBAI: Radio broadcaster Big FM has hired Dheeraj Goel and Rahul Saini as regional business heads.
Big FM has also promoted Divya Singh to national sales head. She will service sectors such as auto, consumer durables and telecom.
Singh has over 17 years of intensive experience in radio, television and print media industry.
Goel, with over nineteen years of experience in regional sales, marketing, and operations, will look after the regional business of North and Rajasthan. He will look after the sales and marketing of the assigned areas.
Said Goel, “At Big FM, my aim is to utilise the skills effectively and drive key business initiatives in the North and Rajasthan region.”
Saini has over 14 years of work experience and has served at organisations such as Pidilite, Pepsico and Marico in the sales domain.
Said Saini, “Having been passionate about the media industry, I feel elated to join the Big FM family, and I look forward to add more value to the firm with my abilities in managing large scale business operations with a high operational complexity.”
The new appointees will drive new strategic initiatives as part of their respective new roles in the organisation. Said Big FM CEO Tarun Katial, “I am confident that the new developments will effectively bolster our core sales leadership team, and fuel our growth story in the new financial year.”