- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Big FM launches Mumbai ‘Breakfast Show’ in 12 Hindi speaking markets
MUMBAI: Private FM radio network Big FM has launched its award-winning ‘The Breakfast Show’ with RJ Siddharth in 12 Hindi-speaking markets, namely Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Orissa and Maharashtra as ‘Big Chai’.
RJ Siddharth will entertain Big FM listeners across Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gwalior, Bikaner, Ajmer, Udaipur, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Rourkela and Solapur between 8 am and 10 am every Monday to Friday.
The show is currently available in four cities including Mumbai, Delhi, Bhopal and Indore.
A Big FM spokesperson said, “In an endeavour to reach out to ardent fans of Big FM and offer them the best of the best, we decided to make our award winning show available to our listeners across our other Hindi-speaking markets. With ‘Big Chai’ and RJ Siddharth’s immense knowledge of Bollywood and current affairs, we are sure to make a deeper connect with listeners.”
The show provides its listeners with inspirational stories of Indian cinema’s retro stars and updates them on current events around the world.
‘The Breakfast Show’ continues to lead in Mumbai, as ‘Dilli Meri Jaan’ in Delhi and as ‘Big Chai’ in Indore and Bhopal.
RJ Siddharth has also been involved in social causes like ‘See the Radio: Radio for the Deaf’ and ‘Paani Bachao Campaign’.