- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Big FM launches Mumbai ‘Breakfast Show’ in 12 Hindi speaking markets
MUMBAI: Private FM radio network Big FM has launched its award-winning ‘The Breakfast Show’ with RJ Siddharth in 12 Hindi-speaking markets, namely Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Orissa and Maharashtra as ‘Big Chai’.
RJ Siddharth will entertain Big FM listeners across Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gwalior, Bikaner, Ajmer, Udaipur, Jamshedpur, Jhansi, Rourkela and Solapur between 8 am and 10 am every Monday to Friday.
The show is currently available in four cities including Mumbai, Delhi, Bhopal and Indore.
A Big FM spokesperson said, “In an endeavour to reach out to ardent fans of Big FM and offer them the best of the best, we decided to make our award winning show available to our listeners across our other Hindi-speaking markets. With ‘Big Chai’ and RJ Siddharth’s immense knowledge of Bollywood and current affairs, we are sure to make a deeper connect with listeners.”
The show provides its listeners with inspirational stories of Indian cinema’s retro stars and updates them on current events around the world.
‘The Breakfast Show’ continues to lead in Mumbai, as ‘Dilli Meri Jaan’ in Delhi and as ‘Big Chai’ in Indore and Bhopal.
RJ Siddharth has also been involved in social causes like ‘See the Radio: Radio for the Deaf’ and ‘Paani Bachao Campaign’.