- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Big FM launches food show ‘Around the World in 15 Days’
MUMBAI: Bringing to its viewers an array of differentiated programming, radio network Big FM has launched a food show ‘Around the World in 15 Days’ with celebrity chef Rakesh Sethi and RJ Khanak.
The food series will be incorporated as a part of popular RJ Khanak’s segment ‘Big Memsaab’ and will celebrate cuisines from across the globe.
Chef Rakesh Sethi together with RJ Khanak will offer listeners some delicious recipes from a bouquet of international cuisines for 15 days. The two hosts will transport listeners into different destinations across the world in 15 days.
Big FM national business head Ashwin Padmanabhan said, “We are delighted to introduce a concept like ‘Around The World in 15 Days’ on-air. Delhi being a melting pot of cultures and traditions, one thing that you will definitely notice about the people in the city is their love and passion for food. What better way to engage our audiences, than a combination of good food and some great evergreen music. I’m certain that our listeners will love it.”
In addition, Big FM will run fun contests through the show every day where listeners will be taken on-air and one lucky winner will be chosen. All the lucky winners will get the chance to a delectable dining experience with Chef Rakesh and RJ Khanak. The show will go on-air everyday between 12 noon and 3 pm.