- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Big FM is official radio partner of Pro Wrestling League
MUMBAI: ProSportify has appointed Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd’s (RBNL) FM radio network 92.7 Big as the exclusive radio partner for the Pro Wrestling League.
92.7 Big FM will promote the league with spots airing right up to 27 December, which is when the grand finale takes place. Besides, the station will share live updates with the audience on match days in the evenings.
ProSportify director Vishal Gurnani said, “The Pro Wrestling League is here to change the face of sports broadcasting in India. We are extremely proud to announce our association with Big FM which is India’s largest private FM network and look forward to enthralling its listeners with captivating content around the first edition of PWL.”
RBNL CEO Tarun Katial added, “At 92.7 Big FM, our mission is to reach, engage and enrich the lives of India’s vast populace. Our new venture with the Pro Wrestling League is another challenging opportunity that we look forward to. Our RJs will work towards bringing the action live from the venue by giving a peak into the lives of wrestlers.”
92.7 Big FM is a leading FM station with presence across 45 cities, 1,200 towns and 50,000+ villages. It has a weekly reach of 42 million listeners across the country.