- Delhi: Five schoolboys arrested for stabbing 17-year-old to death aboard moving bus
- HT Media’s digital business under new entity to get listed on stock exchange
- Kerala nurse assaulted on vaccination drive
- Amazon founder Jeff Bezos' net worth is now over $100-bn
- Ryan schoolboy murder: Class 11 student to be defended by Rajesh-Nupur Talwars' lawyer
- Kashmir militants kill Territorial Army jawan
Big FM is official radio partner of Pro Wrestling League
MUMBAI: ProSportify has appointed Reliance Broadcast Network Ltd’s (RBNL) FM radio network 92.7 Big as the exclusive radio partner for the Pro Wrestling League.
92.7 Big FM will promote the league with spots airing right up to 27 December, which is when the grand finale takes place. Besides, the station will share live updates with the audience on match days in the evenings.
ProSportify director Vishal Gurnani said, “The Pro Wrestling League is here to change the face of sports broadcasting in India. We are extremely proud to announce our association with Big FM which is India’s largest private FM network and look forward to enthralling its listeners with captivating content around the first edition of PWL.”
RBNL CEO Tarun Katial added, “At 92.7 Big FM, our mission is to reach, engage and enrich the lives of India’s vast populace. Our new venture with the Pro Wrestling League is another challenging opportunity that we look forward to. Our RJs will work towards bringing the action live from the venue by giving a peak into the lives of wrestlers.”
92.7 Big FM is a leading FM station with presence across 45 cities, 1,200 towns and 50,000+ villages. It has a weekly reach of 42 million listeners across the country.