- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Big FM in radio partnership with NESCO’s folk music fest
MUMBAI: Reliance Broadcast Network’s FM radio brand Big FM has inked an exclusive radio partnership with India’s first folk and fusion music festival ‘Paddy Fields’ by NESCO.
Big FM will offer its listeners an exclusive first-hand preview of the festival, ahead of the on-ground event slated to happen at the Bombay Exhibition Centre on 15 and 16 October in Mumbai.
An RBNL spokesperson said, “It is a wonderful initiative by NESCO to bring together both emerging and renowned music artists on one platform, and promote India’s rich culture of folk and fusion music. We are proud to be the exclusive radio partners for ‘Paddy Fields’, and we aim to leverage our expansive reach to provide the music festival its much deserved attention from our listeners.”
The festival line-up for two days includes the Colonial Cousins, Mame Khan, Gangadhar & Tulika, Papon, Chaar Yaar, Dhruv Voyage, The Nooran Sisters, and Salim & Sulaiman. Ahead of the festival, the artists will perform unplugged versions of songs which would be a part of their respective line-ups at the ‘Paddy Fields’. Big FM listeners will be treated with special unplugged renditions during breakfast and evening drive-time shows in Mumbai.
The music festival is curated by Turnkey Music & Publishing and produced by Oranjuice Entertainment.