- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Big FM celebrates 10th anniversary with an interactive show
MUMBAI: To celebrate its 10th anniversary, 92.7 Big FM has launched an interactive show, ‘The Big Anniversary Game’, giving its listeners a chance to win prizes daily for two weeks. The campaign will conclude on 19 November.
‘The Big Anniversary Game’ will be played during the evening band across the network’s 45 stations. If the wedding anniversary of any listener coincides with the date mentioned on the show, s/he will be announced as the lucky winner.
Talking about the new show launch, a Big FM spokesperson said, “We are currently in an exciting phase with the successful completion of a glorious decade. To mark the beginning of our celebrations, we have launched ‘The Big Anniversary Game’, which will not only celebrate the landmark and happiness associated with anniversaries but will also give our listeners a chance to win exciting prizes.”
In keeping with their tagline of ‘Suno Sunao Life Banao’, Big FM RJs will narrate motivating and inspiring stories across shows in addition to talking about the network’s achievements and milestones.