- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Big FM celebrates 10th anniversary with an interactive show
MUMBAI: To celebrate its 10th anniversary, 92.7 Big FM has launched an interactive show, ‘The Big Anniversary Game’, giving its listeners a chance to win prizes daily for two weeks. The campaign will conclude on 19 November.
‘The Big Anniversary Game’ will be played during the evening band across the network’s 45 stations. If the wedding anniversary of any listener coincides with the date mentioned on the show, s/he will be announced as the lucky winner.
Talking about the new show launch, a Big FM spokesperson said, “We are currently in an exciting phase with the successful completion of a glorious decade. To mark the beginning of our celebrations, we have launched ‘The Big Anniversary Game’, which will not only celebrate the landmark and happiness associated with anniversaries but will also give our listeners a chance to win exciting prizes.”
In keeping with their tagline of ‘Suno Sunao Life Banao’, Big FM RJs will narrate motivating and inspiring stories across shows in addition to talking about the network’s achievements and milestones.