- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Big FM and Gillette launch third edition of ‘Gillette Guard Big Disha’
MUMBAI: Big FM has joined hands with Gillette once again to launch the third edition of ‘Gillette Guard Big Disha’ to help young minds achieve their dreams.
To encourage and guide young minds to grow up to be leaders, the career counselling platform with its guiding principle ‘Career Banao, Life Banao’ has expanded to Haryana, Bihar and Jharkand. The campaign kicked off today across 124 towns in the state.
Big FM, in association with Gillette, is also hosting a number of seminars to educate the youth on a multitude of educational streams and career opportunities, while also focusing on developing their personality.
Reliance Big Rural business head Vineet Mittal said, “We are extremely delighted to announce The Gillette Guard Big Disha campaign that has now moved to its third year. Youth, especially in rural cities are unaware of the increasing number of course offerings, both, vocational as well educational. To give them a better understanding of their skill sets and help them realize their potential to affect change, we try and reach out to the youth even in the remotest cities through Big FM’s largest FM network. We have received a tremendous response so far and are positive that this campaign has the potential to help bring about a revolution in a way.”
Gillette India marketing head Sharat Varma added, “We have partnered with Big FM to prepare the youth for professional challenges that lie ahead through the Gillette Guard Big Disha campaign. We are very happy to see the response that we have received so far and are certain that this campaign will enable many young minds to achieve their desired goals.”
The initiative has already covered over 650 towns in the states of UP, MP, Bihar, Jharkhand, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, West Bengal and Gujarat.