- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
AIR launches toll free number for advertising
MUMBAI: On the occasion of Independence Day, All India Radio (AIR) is launching a toll free number for advertising on the radio network and to connect with advertisers.
The first of its kind initiative has been undertaken by the public service broadcaster in a bid to provide a one stop window for brands looking for an easy way to advertise with AIR’s various stations.
The toll free number 15102 will connect the stations of AIR and become faster to answer and tackle the problems encountered by advertisers in reaching the pubcaster. It will also provide an avenue for those who want to expand their business but have a limited budget to publicise and indulge in other promotional activities.
AIR states that since it has maximum penetration as well as reach at both domestic and international levels, advertisers can gain a lot without spending too much.
A senior official commented, “As we are essentially working for the betterment of the country and public at large, so our charges are basic and coverage is the best. An advertiser will certainly be better off with this toll free number.”
Prasar Bharati is planning many such steps to stay connected with the public. It is now continuously making an endeavour to have a more dynamic public face so that they can serve better.