- MIB integrates three media units under newly created BOC
- Republic TV, BTVI in strategic content alliance for Union Budget 2018
- Oyeeee Media gets board approval to partner Balaji, Essel Vision
- TV Today invests Rs 28.6 crore in Mail Today
- Prime Focus to raise Rs 330 cr via preferential warrants to cut debt
- Sony acquires India broadcast rights of T10 Cricket League
Zoom turns on the temperatures this summer
Mumbai: From being the first TV channel solely focused on India’s biggest entertainment brand – Bollywood to hosting the best music and celebrity countdowns, hottest entertainment news, interviews, trends and shows, ZOOM is the one-stop destination for all things in Bollywood. Planet Bollywood – the daily show on ZOOM that gives its viewers their dose of Bollywood gossip and updates reached yet another milestone by completing 3000 episodes on April 20, 2017.
The show enjoys love and admiration of not just its audience but also the entire Bollywood fraternity with celebrities like Hrithik Roshan, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Anushka Sharma, Shahid Kapoor, Karan Johar and Urvashi Rautela amongst many others who congratulated the show on achieving the 3000 episode milestone.