- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Zoom turns on the temperatures this summer
Mumbai: From being the first TV channel solely focused on India’s biggest entertainment brand – Bollywood to hosting the best music and celebrity countdowns, hottest entertainment news, interviews, trends and shows, ZOOM is the one-stop destination for all things in Bollywood. Planet Bollywood – the daily show on ZOOM that gives its viewers their dose of Bollywood gossip and updates reached yet another milestone by completing 3000 episodes on April 20, 2017.
The show enjoys love and admiration of not just its audience but also the entire Bollywood fraternity with celebrities like Hrithik Roshan, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Anushka Sharma, Shahid Kapoor, Karan Johar and Urvashi Rautela amongst many others who congratulated the show on achieving the 3000 episode milestone.