- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zindagi viewers give a thumbs up to Fatmagul
MUMBAI: ‘Content is the King’ and there is no denying that superlative content always touches the hearts of the viewers. Fatmagul, the blockbuster Turkish show that airs on Zindagi, Monday to Saturday at 8:50 pm, has been extremely well received and appreciated by the Indian audiences. The handpicked show from Turkey is a fine example of good storytelling that Zindagi as a channel for premium audiences is known for. This show has not only got the viewers hooked on to their screens but has also helped Zindagi, the No. 1 Premium Entertainment Channel, garner impressive ratings. As per the recent BARC, HSM Urban, Week 26-34, Fatmagul has seen a steady increase in TVTs. Also, the overall GTVTs for the channel have increased by 63% in NCCS 4+Yrs and by 67% in NCCS F A 15+Yrs.
Since its inception, Zindagi’s endeavour has been to present great stories from across the world to Indian audiences. The realistic appeal, superlative character portrayals and captivating performances have struck a chord with viewers in India. Popular Turkish stars Beren Saat & Engin Akyürek are also being recognized for their heartwarming performances. The show has been a tremendous international success and has been telecast in 37 countries that include USA, Russia, Romania, Poland, etc.
Viewers have been flooding Zindagi’s response team stating why they are hooked to the show …talented actors, good looking faces, realistic and scenic locales besides good storytelling are some of the reasons viewers share as reasons to watch Fatmagul.
Fatmagul, gives a glimpse of the life of a simple, beautiful and kind-hearted girl Fatmagul, who lives a humble life with her brother and they run a dairy shop. An unfortunate incident occurs in Fatmagul’s life which shatters her dreams and her life takes an unexpected turn. It showcases Fatmagul’s inspiring journey while struggling to find an identity for herself with no emotional support from her family.