- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zee TV Canada celebrates a successful 365 Days of ‘BC ROUND UP’ – a one-of-its-kind Daily Community Update Show
MUMBAI: The British Columbia of Canada is one of the world’s largest South Asian enclaves. Indians in British Columbia have grown into a flourishing, vibrant community, carving themselves a home away from home. News happen every day and in the larger picture, we often miss out on news from within our own community – a community that is British Columbia’s pride. Amongst the many contributing factors that have helped the Indo-Canadian community is Zee TV Canada’s ‘BC ROUND UP’, a unique daily community update show which covers important news within the community and keeps everyone in the loop.
BC ROUND UP covers everything from special achievements to entertainment and events, from current affairs to business, sports and politics. BC ROUND UP provides all the community news that matters, in one place. BC ROUND UP recently celebrated its first anniversary of inception and is currently growing at a stupendous speed, with the promise to continue delivering relevant news to the Indo-Canadian community in British Columbia.