- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zee TV Canada celebrates a successful 365 Days of ‘BC ROUND UP’ – a one-of-its-kind Daily Community Update Show
MUMBAI: The British Columbia of Canada is one of the world’s largest South Asian enclaves. Indians in British Columbia have grown into a flourishing, vibrant community, carving themselves a home away from home. News happen every day and in the larger picture, we often miss out on news from within our own community – a community that is British Columbia’s pride. Amongst the many contributing factors that have helped the Indo-Canadian community is Zee TV Canada’s ‘BC ROUND UP’, a unique daily community update show which covers important news within the community and keeps everyone in the loop.
BC ROUND UP covers everything from special achievements to entertainment and events, from current affairs to business, sports and politics. BC ROUND UP provides all the community news that matters, in one place. BC ROUND UP recently celebrated its first anniversary of inception and is currently growing at a stupendous speed, with the promise to continue delivering relevant news to the Indo-Canadian community in British Columbia.