- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Zee Studio to showcase the iconic Marvel superhero movie Avengers, all of July
MUMBAI: Keeping up with the tradition of bringing world-class entertainment to Indian TV screens, this July Zee Studio presents the International box office blockbuster, ‘Avengers’. Gear up as your favourite channel plans your weekend on a perfect lazed out rainy Sunday afternoon, with an action packed lineup!
Watch the epic characters of Marvel Comics – Iron Man, incredible Hulk, Thor, and Captain America team-up to fight against bad and save humanity from disaster. The fast paced plot, cutting edge technology and breathtaking action sequences will leave you awestruck, while Heartthrobs Robert Downey Jr., Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson team up onscreen to keep you glued to your TV sets. Tune into Zee Studio on Sunday, 27th July 2014 at 1 pm to enjoy this enthralling super movie.
Lining up an extensive engagement platform for fans, they can also tune into its repeat telecast at 9pm on the same day. The discerning television viewer being their central focus, with every offering Zee Studio continues to further strengthen relations with them. Presented by Hike Messenger, THE ONE movie you must watch will be strategically positioned all over high recall zones in the form of hoardings, digital presence and in focus through Television presence.
Zee Studio is a firm believer of the statement “Hollywood on television” and that is exactly the experience fans relive. The channel is home to the biggest movies in English entertainment and viewers are offered only the best this July. For the premium Indian audience that craves Hollywood entertainment, Zee Studio’s commitment to bring to its viewers the best across world cinema has rightfully made the channel a one-stop-shop for English movie enthusiasts in India.