- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Zee Studio premiere of Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier on 30th April 2016
MUMBAI: Zee Studio, the most preferred destination for English entertainment brings to its viewers one of Hollywood’s most loved superheroes Captain America in a thrilling combat with his friend turned foe. Get ready this weekend for the Zee Studio premiere of the blockbuster movie ‘Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ on 30th April at 1 PM and 11 PM.
To keep up with the momentum of this much awaited franchise, Zee Studio inked a major strategic deal with Disney to offer the Indian audience with an opportunity of a lifetime. As a part of this partnership, selected audience would now get a chance to watch Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War, the third installment of the franchise at a special screening a day before the film opens in India on 6th May.
For the viewers to seal a seat, they need to answer a few questions under the Watch and Win contest asked during the premiere and send the responses using #CatchUpwithCap tagging Zee Studio on Twitter or Facebook. But that’s not the end. Zee Studio takes gratification to the next level for Captain America fans; few contest winners can also take home some really cool Captain America: Civil War merchandise and the lucky one can stand a chance to win the mega prize, a Yamaha FZ – S Fi bike.
To ensure maximum eyeballs for the premiere, Zee Studio initiated an all-round 360° campaign spanning across TV, Radio and Outdoor media outlets. The channel got into major In-cinema promotions in the southern markets.
Speaking on the same Ali Zaidi, Business Head, Zee English Cluster said “We always intend to bring to our viewers what they love and superheroes top that list. We are happy to have Disney on board for the channel premiere of Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier. This, we believe would be the perfect opportunity to re-experience Captain America’s journey so far before the third installment’s release next week.”