- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Zee Studio gives its viewers the opportunity to live life, Tony Stark size
Mumbai: The recent channel premiere of Iron Man 3 on Zee Studio was a smashing success. Tony Stark, the billionaire, genius, playboy, and philanthropist, known for his uber cool lifestyle and priceless attitude is seen in Iron Man 3 fighting the toughest battle of his life and Zee Studio gave a chance to its viewers to live life, Stark size for a day.
Two lucky couples from Mumbai and Delhi were rewarded with comfort and luxury. They were given the opportunity to drive around town in a luxurious car IMG_20150523_101340. jpgfor the entire day- which started with a King size breakfast at the Taj, an adventurous helicopter ride over the city and a stylish makeover at Jean Claude Biguine.
The evening was nothing short of a super fun affair as the couples enjoyed an outstanding meal and let their hair down at the happening party.
Winners were delighted as they got a chance to watch Iron Man 3 as well as live the Stark life which was provided by Zee Studio!