- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Zee Learn Ltd. wins the ‘Make In India Award for Excellence – 2015’
Mumbai: Zee Learn Limited has been conferred with one of its kind ‘Make In India Award for Excellence-2015’ at a glittering felicitation ceremony in Gandhinagar on August 18, 2015.
Drawing inspiration from Indian Government’s Make in India vision, the award is an initiative by Krazy Mantra to render impetus to the socio-economic growth of the nation, enabling India to become a global leader. Mr. Sukhvinder Singh Bindra, Business Head of Kidzee received the award; which was bestowed by the legendary Hockey Player Shri. Dhanraj Pillay and Shri. Govindbhai Patel, Minister for Science and Technology.
The award ceremony was presided over by Mr. Kalraj Mishra, Hon’ble Union Cabinet Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. The event was also adorned by Ministers from State & Central Government, senior officials from Govt. sector, leading industrialists from Gujarat and Celebrities from Bollywood. The ‘Make In India Awards for Excellence’ honors the contribution of companies, organizations, institutes, and individuals among others, who are an epitome of excellence in their chosen area of interest. The Award has no connection with the Government of India.
Commenting on winning the award Mr. KVS Seshasai, CEO, Zee Learn Limited said, “We are privileged to get this award and it’s a validation of the work Zee Learn has been doing for years to bring quality education through innovation and technology. We use interactive curriculum and encourage learning through exploring and practical knowledge. Thank you to the jury and committee for this honour.”