- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Zee Cinema to air hit romantic thriller ‘I’ on Sunday, 6th December at 3 PM
MUMBAI: Zee Cinema, the world’s biggest movie theatre for Hindi movies, will air the blockbuster film ‘I’ starring Vikram and Amy Jackson on Sunday, 6th December at 3 PM. Directed by visionary filmmaker Shankar, the film is a modern day love story of a man selflessly giving up his own dreams to fulfil those of his soul mate.
‘I’ also marks another successful collaboration of Shankar and musical genius AR Rehman. The film delivers a melodious and scintillating soundtrack completely in relevance to the film’s romantic theme.
Shot across exquisite locations in China, ‘I’ showcases stunning visual effects handled by Weta Workshop that helmed the spectacular effects in mega Hollywood movies like Avatar, Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. Two and half years in the making, ‘I’ was one of the most challenging films in Vikram’s career.
With the central theme of love and revenge, the film revolves around two lead characters- dreamer Lingesan (Vikram), a fitness freak completely smitten by the supermodel Diya (Amy Jackson). Lingesan becomes Mr. Tamil Nadu by winning the male pageant and scores a modelling contract with the woman of his dreams. Soon the two become the top supermodels of the country. Burning few bridges along the way, Lingesan has to undergo the toughest and ugliest truth of life… Is love enough?
Will Lingesan be able to confront his nemeses? Will Diya know the ultimate truth about Lingesan?
Spend this Sunday with A. R. Rehman’s beautiful melodies, world class special effects and Shankar`s brilliant direction in ‘I’ only on Zee Cinema on Sunday, 6th December at 3 PM.