- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Zee Cinema to air hit romantic thriller ‘I’ on Sunday, 6th December at 3 PM
MUMBAI: Zee Cinema, the world’s biggest movie theatre for Hindi movies, will air the blockbuster film ‘I’ starring Vikram and Amy Jackson on Sunday, 6th December at 3 PM. Directed by visionary filmmaker Shankar, the film is a modern day love story of a man selflessly giving up his own dreams to fulfil those of his soul mate.
‘I’ also marks another successful collaboration of Shankar and musical genius AR Rehman. The film delivers a melodious and scintillating soundtrack completely in relevance to the film’s romantic theme.
Shot across exquisite locations in China, ‘I’ showcases stunning visual effects handled by Weta Workshop that helmed the spectacular effects in mega Hollywood movies like Avatar, Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. Two and half years in the making, ‘I’ was one of the most challenging films in Vikram’s career.
With the central theme of love and revenge, the film revolves around two lead characters- dreamer Lingesan (Vikram), a fitness freak completely smitten by the supermodel Diya (Amy Jackson). Lingesan becomes Mr. Tamil Nadu by winning the male pageant and scores a modelling contract with the woman of his dreams. Soon the two become the top supermodels of the country. Burning few bridges along the way, Lingesan has to undergo the toughest and ugliest truth of life… Is love enough?
Will Lingesan be able to confront his nemeses? Will Diya know the ultimate truth about Lingesan?
Spend this Sunday with A. R. Rehman’s beautiful melodies, world class special effects and Shankar`s brilliant direction in ‘I’ only on Zee Cinema on Sunday, 6th December at 3 PM.