- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Zee Cinema shines at the Indian Brand Convention with Four Awards!
Mumbai: Zee Cinema, the world’s biggest movie theatre for Hindi movies, recently bagged four awards at the Branding, Advertising, Marketing (BAM) awards ceremony held by the Indian Brand Convention 2015, New Delhi, for its constant innovative branding and communication efforts. The Convention was a learning, networking conference and an awards ceremony for Branding, Marketing, Design, Communications, Advertising, Sales, and Creative professionals in India.
Amongst many other brands that participated, Zee Cinema was a front runner at the Convention and the awards won by the channel include:
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Campaign for ‘November, 2014 Children’s’ day Masti Ki Paathshala’ activity
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign for ‘October, 2014 campaign for promoting World TV Premiere of Entertainment’
- Best Mobile Innovation for ‘May 2015, Mobile activity done on World TV Premiere of Lingaa’
- Best Digital Marketing Campaign for ‘May 2015, Digital & Social Media promotion for World TV Premiere of Lingaa’
- ‘Masti ki Paathshala’, was an initiative that the channel organized for the children of selected orphanages across Mumbai, Delhi and Ahmedabad to mark the celebrations of Children’s Day, 2014. Over 300 children were engaged with fun activities like movie screening, Antakshari and fun games with a view to give them a memorable special day and let them know that they are valued and loved.
The promotion campaign for the World Television Premiere of the film, ‘Entertainment’ provided its viewers an exclusive opportunity to interact with Johnny Lever for the first time on Zee Cinema’s twitter handle. One of the comic actors from the film Krishna Abhishek was also made available for the media market visit in Lucknow which also ensured the visibility of the brand in the prime market. The channel also used a unique platform of airline branding (special branding inside the aircraft in Air-India) for marketing the movie innovatively. The film was extensively promoted via engaging and interactive activities conducted across social media platforms with the movie’s merchandise was given to winners.
The promotion campaign for Lingaa included an extensive digital campaign and also an exclusive mobile campaign – ‘Rajnikanth Phone Call Ad’ wherein participants received a pre-recorded call from Rajnikanth urging them to watch ‘Lingaa’ on Zee Cinema. The mobile campaign had a reach of a gigantic 8.2 million.