- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
ZEE Cinema exclusive broadcast partner of saiff
Mumbai: ZEE Cinema has partnered with the South Asian International Film Festival (SAIFF) as a signature partner. The festival opened with a ‘Monsoon Shootout’ and capped off with “The Good Road”. Other films included in the roster were “Animal State” “Ankhon Dekhi” “First Sight” “I.D.” “Qissa” “Siddarth” “Tasher Desh” and the centerpiece feature, “Good Morning, Karachi.” The line-up showcases a combination of films from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
Shilen Amin, President and Founder of SAIFF says, “For the past decade, SAIFF has highlighted the vision of gifted Directors and Writers of full-length feature productions, documentaries, and short films that move and inspire us. New York City has become the most important venue in showcasing the works of some of the world’s best South Asian filmmakers and since then the Festival has become the connection that strengthens the bond between Bollywood and Hollywood in the US. We are proud to announce a new partnership with ZEE TV, the #1 South Asian Channel, along with its family of networks, and the South Asian International Film Festival on its historic 10th Year Anniversary.”
Sameer Targe, General Manager of ZEE TV Americas added, “ZEE TV Americas has had a long-standing commitment in providing South Asian viewers outstanding entertainment here in the U.S. and abroad, and it was only a matter of time before the largest South Asian TV platform and largest Film event in the U.S. would come together in order to continue producing memorable cinematic and cultural experiences for its audiences.