- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zee Cafe’s ‘Stay Fresh, Watch Fresh’ initiative
MUMBAI: Zee Café recently conducted a trade activity with GroupM and Madison wherein the employees of the agencies were served with freshly brewed coffee to boost up their energy levels.
Zee Café always has fresh content to offer which everyone looks forward to. The trade activity which was conducted created similar excitement and something that many looked forward to at their workplace.
The message of ‘Stay Fresh, Watch Fresh’ was communicated to the participants through various mediums.
The channel always caters to the viewer’s demand by showcasing fresh content and this was highlighted during the activity that Zee Café is showcasing the latest season of ‘The Mentalist’ amongst other shows.
Watch Patrick’s next moves- The final season of The Mentalist Monday to Friday, 10.00PM, only on Zee Café!