- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zee Cafe’s ‘Stay Fresh, Watch Fresh’ initiative
MUMBAI: Zee Café recently conducted a trade activity with GroupM and Madison wherein the employees of the agencies were served with freshly brewed coffee to boost up their energy levels.
Zee Café always has fresh content to offer which everyone looks forward to. The trade activity which was conducted created similar excitement and something that many looked forward to at their workplace.
The message of ‘Stay Fresh, Watch Fresh’ was communicated to the participants through various mediums.
The channel always caters to the viewer’s demand by showcasing fresh content and this was highlighted during the activity that Zee Café is showcasing the latest season of ‘The Mentalist’ amongst other shows.
Watch Patrick’s next moves- The final season of The Mentalist Monday to Friday, 10.00PM, only on Zee Café!