- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Zee Cafe- Gotham Night -Post event release and pictures
Mumbai & Delhi: Zee Café, India’s premium English Entertainment channel associated with Comic Con India to host a one-of-its-kind on-ground activity—‘Gotham Night’. This maiden initiative by Zee Café showcased the first episode of Gotham Season 1 to the fans of the channel across three cities – Mumbai (Hoppoipolla Todi Mills), New Delhi (Summer House Café, Hauz Khas) and Hyderabad (Playboy Club, HICC Complex) simultaneously on 9th September, at 8:00 PM.
Aiming to connect with and reach out to Zee Café’s audience, this event was designed to offer an exclusive preview of the hugely successful American series to potential fans of #GothamOnZCafe.
At the Gotham Night, fans clicked their selfies at the photo booth with Gotham City as the backdrop. They were also given a chance to take away some exciting Gotham memorabilia. The guests also participated in a fun personality quiz to find out which Gotham City character they were on iPad stations at the event. The cosplay competition was the highlight of the night. The winner won exclusive Gotham merchandise from Zee Café.
For further information on the characters, please log on to the microsite http://gotham.zeecafe.tv/