- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zee Cafe- Gotham Night -Post event release and pictures
Mumbai & Delhi: Zee Café, India’s premium English Entertainment channel associated with Comic Con India to host a one-of-its-kind on-ground activity—‘Gotham Night’. This maiden initiative by Zee Café showcased the first episode of Gotham Season 1 to the fans of the channel across three cities – Mumbai (Hoppoipolla Todi Mills), New Delhi (Summer House Café, Hauz Khas) and Hyderabad (Playboy Club, HICC Complex) simultaneously on 9th September, at 8:00 PM.
Aiming to connect with and reach out to Zee Café’s audience, this event was designed to offer an exclusive preview of the hugely successful American series to potential fans of #GothamOnZCafe.
At the Gotham Night, fans clicked their selfies at the photo booth with Gotham City as the backdrop. They were also given a chance to take away some exciting Gotham memorabilia. The guests also participated in a fun personality quiz to find out which Gotham City character they were on iPad stations at the event. The cosplay competition was the highlight of the night. The winner won exclusive Gotham merchandise from Zee Café.
For further information on the characters, please log on to the microsite http://gotham.zeecafe.tv/