- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Zee Cafe- Gotham Night -Post event release and pictures
Mumbai & Delhi: Zee Café, India’s premium English Entertainment channel associated with Comic Con India to host a one-of-its-kind on-ground activity—‘Gotham Night’. This maiden initiative by Zee Café showcased the first episode of Gotham Season 1 to the fans of the channel across three cities – Mumbai (Hoppoipolla Todi Mills), New Delhi (Summer House Café, Hauz Khas) and Hyderabad (Playboy Club, HICC Complex) simultaneously on 9th September, at 8:00 PM.
Aiming to connect with and reach out to Zee Café’s audience, this event was designed to offer an exclusive preview of the hugely successful American series to potential fans of #GothamOnZCafe.
At the Gotham Night, fans clicked their selfies at the photo booth with Gotham City as the backdrop. They were also given a chance to take away some exciting Gotham memorabilia. The guests also participated in a fun personality quiz to find out which Gotham City character they were on iPad stations at the event. The cosplay competition was the highlight of the night. The winner won exclusive Gotham merchandise from Zee Café.
For further information on the characters, please log on to the microsite http://gotham.zeecafe.tv/