- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zee Café Along With The Desperate Housewives of The Wisteria Lane Present The Much Awaited Sinful Event
Mumbai: Girls are in for the most happening evening as Zee Café in association with high street label bebe, is hosting a very special and exclusive event for the sinful viewers of Desperate Housewives on the 2nd of December in Mumbai and 5th December in Delhi.
Zee Café announced the airing of all eight seasons of Desperate Housewives around the festive season of Diwali. Therefore, the channel has come up with the most innovative promotional ideas to engage their target audience, being the young urban women. Sin Is In, being the central theme of the campaign, promoted that women, too, have their little sins they would like to indulge in and they should be given the freedom to enjoy life as much as anyone else without any guilt.
Speaking on the same, Mr. Sharlton Menezes, Head – Content & Marketing of Zee Café shared, “ZEEL believes in inducing certain uniqueness in its campaigns to target more and more viewers. While engaging with the viewers in the first task with Desperate Housewives, the Sin is In Campaign adds certain newness and edge, keeping all viewers well connected with the show”.
The calls to entries were done online via the campaign site www.sinisin.in. The website hit bulls-eye and received over 2000 entries for this, out of which the first 100 girls registered were chosen for this high end event (per venue)
The Sin Is In event will be a Wine and Cheese- elegant affair loaded with fun activities, makeover booths, photo opportunities, special shopping discounts and party favors- Trust the women to let their hair down and sin away.
A little birdie could have told us that there may even be special guests from Bollywood and television industry to grace the event.