- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Zee Action’s marketing punch!
MUMBAI: We know that Bollywood is one industry where being fit is fabulous. Besides their films, celebrities are known for their strict work-out routine and diet plans. While audiences of Zee Action may not have the dieticians, nutritionists and round-the-clock personal trainers like celebrities to facilitate their physical transformations, a little aesthetic motivation never harmed anyone. India’s one stop destination for action movies, Zee Action has launched an interesting brand awareness campaign in the local gyms of four cities in Maharashtra including Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur.
Zee Action is synonymous with power, machoism and hardcore action and keeping this essence alive, the channel will have relative branding in hundreds of local gyms in Maharashtra through entrance cut-out standees, wall-branding, changing room branding, water-dispenser branding, mirror-branding and inside-standee amongst others to ensure brand recall amongst its ardent viewers. The campaign will have eccentric one liners like ‘Dress Change Idhar…Pure Action Zee Action Par’ in changing rooms, ‘Paani ki pyaas yahan bujhhegi, Action ki pyaas Zee Action par’ at water dispensers, ‘Body Yahan Banao…Dhuandar Action Zee Action Par Pao’ and many more. With motivational fitness goals, action heroes and striking poses, it will be a perfect brand fit.
The upcoming line-up of Zee Action will soon present action blockbusters including ‘Daring Mard’ , ‘King Kong 3’ , ‘Jurassic Avatar’ , ‘Jala Dunga’ amongst others.