- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Zee Action’s marketing punch!
MUMBAI: We know that Bollywood is one industry where being fit is fabulous. Besides their films, celebrities are known for their strict work-out routine and diet plans. While audiences of Zee Action may not have the dieticians, nutritionists and round-the-clock personal trainers like celebrities to facilitate their physical transformations, a little aesthetic motivation never harmed anyone. India’s one stop destination for action movies, Zee Action has launched an interesting brand awareness campaign in the local gyms of four cities in Maharashtra including Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur.
Zee Action is synonymous with power, machoism and hardcore action and keeping this essence alive, the channel will have relative branding in hundreds of local gyms in Maharashtra through entrance cut-out standees, wall-branding, changing room branding, water-dispenser branding, mirror-branding and inside-standee amongst others to ensure brand recall amongst its ardent viewers. The campaign will have eccentric one liners like ‘Dress Change Idhar…Pure Action Zee Action Par’ in changing rooms, ‘Paani ki pyaas yahan bujhhegi, Action ki pyaas Zee Action par’ at water dispensers, ‘Body Yahan Banao…Dhuandar Action Zee Action Par Pao’ and many more. With motivational fitness goals, action heroes and striking poses, it will be a perfect brand fit.
The upcoming line-up of Zee Action will soon present action blockbusters including ‘Daring Mard’ , ‘King Kong 3’ , ‘Jurassic Avatar’ , ‘Jala Dunga’ amongst others.