- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Z Living’s show ‘Good Food America with Danny Boome’ nominated for a ‘Daytime Emmy 2015’
MUMBAI: Danny Boome, host of Z Living’s ‘Good Food America’, has been nominated for a Daytime Emmy for ‘Outstanding Culinary Host.’ An internationally-acclaimed TV personality and chef, Boome is known to audiences for his culinary work and dynamic personality.
Good Food America takes viewers on a cross country journey to 39 of the county’s best organic and sustainable restaurants. The popular series allows viewers to join Danny on his gastronomic tour as he discovers regional gems, native ingredients and homegrown talent that keep locals coming back for more.
More information about the show can be found at http://www.zliving.com/tv/good-food-america-44516/
The Daytime Emmy awards will take place on Sunday, April 26, 2015.