- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Z Living’s show ‘Good Food America with Danny Boome’ nominated for a ‘Daytime Emmy 2015’
MUMBAI: Danny Boome, host of Z Living’s ‘Good Food America’, has been nominated for a Daytime Emmy for ‘Outstanding Culinary Host.’ An internationally-acclaimed TV personality and chef, Boome is known to audiences for his culinary work and dynamic personality.
Good Food America takes viewers on a cross country journey to 39 of the county’s best organic and sustainable restaurants. The popular series allows viewers to join Danny on his gastronomic tour as he discovers regional gems, native ingredients and homegrown talent that keep locals coming back for more.
More information about the show can be found at http://www.zliving.com/tv/good-food-america-44516/
The Daytime Emmy awards will take place on Sunday, April 26, 2015.