- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Yudhisthir Sikarwar lists ‘Shanti Constructions Pvt. Ltd.’ on BSE
MUMBAI: The megastar of Bollywood, Amitabh Bachchan who plays the role of Yudhisthir Sikarwar in the upcoming finite series ‘YUDH’ on Sony Entertainment Television, rang the first trading day at the Bombay Stock Exchange. The real estate giant listed his company ‘Shanti Constructions Pvt. Ltd.’ on the BSE.
Mr. Amitabh Bachchan lit the welcome lamp along with Mr. N.P. Singh, CEO, multi-screen media, Mr. Ashish Kumar Chauhan, MD & CEO, BSE Ltd and Mr. Sudhakar Rao, Chairman, BSE Institute Limited. As the countdown to the start of trading began and as soon as the electronic clock struck ‘zero, the legendary actor rang the bell amongst huge cheer. With this, Amitabh Bachchan registered his name in the pages of history becoming a part of the few elite people from Bollywood to ring the opening bell at Bombay Stock Exchange, an honor customarily reserved for head honcho’s of major conglomerates. With over 5000 companies listed, the Bombay Stock Exchange is Asia’s first Stock Exchange and one of India’s leading exchange groups.
That’s not all! Mr. Bachchan also revealed the striking poster of YUDH. The series follows Yudhishthir Sikarwar (played by Amitabh Bachchan), a real estate baron, who has recently been diagnosed with a degenerative neurological disorder. YUDH traces his journey, his struggle with his collapsing health, his battle with business rivals and his complicated family equations.
YUDH coming soon only on Sony Entertainment Television