- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Whistling woods international students win Pepsi’s crash the Pepsi IPL challenge
Mumbai: Pepsi’s Crash the Pepsi IPL program challenged consumers to create their next ad. Students at Whistling Woods International participated in this competition and won the competition. A group of students took on the creative challenge in between writing novels and working in films as an assistant director.
Students prepared an 30 sec ad ‘Serve’ on to connect all the local delicacies of the regions from where the 8 IPL teams hail from and linked that to Pepsi. The whole idea was to keep Pepsi as the common factor amongst all 8 regions and express it with their own sensibilities, thereby creating a set of responsive communication films that take viewers through the various delicacies from different cities.
The aim of this activity was to get the youth to re-imagine and create a common factor between IPL & 8 regions. More than 500 entries had poured in from across the country for the challenge. The 5 short films created by Whistling Woods students have been greatly appreciated by Pepsi & the audiences as they showcase a wide variety of creative interpretations by the consumers of the brand. Pepsi has placed these films at the center of one of the largest social media activities ever undertaken by the brand. Also the ad was played on a television for a week in between the IPL matches and the team won cash worth Rs. 1 Lakh.
We will be happy to connect you to the participants to share more insights on their experience of creating the advertisement.