- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
What Women Want is ‘Romedy Of The Month’ in April
MUMBAI: Romedy NOW, the ultimate destination for love and laughter on television, has announced its Romedy of the month, ‘What Women Want’. The rom-com, starring Mel Gibson and Helen Hunt, will air on 17th April at 9pm.
A heartwarming rib-tickler, the film is about Nick (played by Gibson), a hot-shot chauvinistic advertising executive, whose life turns haywire when a fluke accident enables him to hear what women think! In the beginning, Nick is just desperate to lose the new-found ‘ability’. But he has reckoned without a very persuasive and wacky psychologist who tells Nick how he could use the ability to hear what women want, to his complete advantage!
Nick is quickly convinced because he sees an opportunity to get even with Darcy Maguire — played by Helen Hunt – the woman who received the promotion that Nick had set his sights on for a very long time. Nick’s plan begins to unfold, to his complete delight. But wait! Suddenly, there is one new element in the equation – love. He’s falling in love with the very woman he wanted revenge from! What happens next makes for a truly memorable and delightful movie.
The film, directed by Nancy Meyers and written by Josh Goldsmith, Cathy Yuspa and Diane Drake, was a big success. Helen Hunt won the Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Favorite Actress – Comedy/Romance.
So tune in for a heartwarming experience filled with love and laughter!
‘What Women Want’ Starring Mel Gibson and Helen Hunt On Sunday, 17th April, at 9 pm Only on Romedy NOW