- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Wedding bells in Chidiya Ghar
MUMBAI: Chidiya Ghar is a unique family comedy show, based on the premise that all humans have some or the other animal trait and its humanity that separates us from animals. The show depicts basic human values like love, respect for others, patience and the true meaning of a family and togetherness that makes us humans.
In the upcoming track, family members of Chidiya Ghar are seen gearing up for the grand wedding of Mr. Chopra’s daughter. As the preparations take over the entire house, both the Chopra and Narayan family plan to leave no stone unturned as they organise a splendid wedding complete of all the traditional ceremonies such as Sangeet and Haldi.
Shilpa Shinde who plays the part of Koyal said, “The entire set is abuzz with wedding preparations which has made all of us feel that we are a part of a real wedding. The set looks exquisite and resembles the venue of a big fat Indian wedding. The entire team has put in a lot of effort for this particular sequence and I am sure that all our viewers will love it.”
Debina Bonnerjee aka Mayuri said, “Now-a-days, we see a lot of fanfare at weddings which make these events larger than life. In this particular sequence, our (Narayan) family is helping another family to make their wedding a huge success by catering to all the guests and lending a helping hand. We have done a similar sequence in the past and I love all the different song and dance activities happening on the sets.”
Watch how the Chopra and Narayan family prepare for a wedding which beholds an interesting twist!
Chidiya Ghar promises viewers an entertaining, fun-filled family time experience every week.
Tune in to Chidiya Ghar only on SAB TV every Monday to Friday at 9pm!