- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Watch the animated comedy ‘Megamind’ on &pictures
Mumbai: &pictures, India’s premium mass Hindi movie channel, in a bid to entertain and engage the family audience brings the blockbuster animated comedy film Megamind on Sunday, 19th July at 12 noon. Filled with a thought of some villains are born to be heroes, director Tom McGrath’s Megamind is a hilarious tale of a supervillain mellowing into a superhero.
When a planet is near to be destroyed, two alien offspring are saved by their parents that launch them to the space in pods. Their fate on Earth is opposite: one that is a beautiful baby with superpowers crashes in the lawn of a mansion, while the other that is ugly and blue with a big head crashes in a prison yard with his companion Minion. They are raised in different environments of the Metro City but studying in the same school for gifted children. While one becomes popular but selfish, the other is absolutely outcast by the other students.
They become enemies and when they grow-up, the population recognize them as the superhero Metro Man (Brad Pitt) and the villain Megamind (Will Ferrell). In their fights, Megamind always loses and ends in prison; however, Megamind develops a ray that kills Metro Man, reducing him to a skeleton.
After a short period, Megamind utterly bored without the presence of Metro Man, decides to create another nemesis. In his attempt to make a new superhero, he accidentally transforms a regular cameraman into the super-powered Tighten, expecting that he would use his powers for good. Meanwhile, Megamind’s various encounters with local news reporter Roxanne Ritchie (Tina Fay) makes him question his own identity.
When Tighten becomes power hungry and is on a rampage to destroy Metro City, the world is only left with Megamind.
Will he be able to save Metro City? Will Megamind succeed to win over Roxanne?