- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Watch Neel Sethi share his ‘The Jungle Book’ experience only on #fame
Mumbai: He never had starry dreams, but still found a vestibule to showbiz amid the wilderness of an Indian jungle with ‘The Jungle Book’. Indian-American child actor Neel Sethi, who is essaying the role of Mowgli in the forthcoming adventure fantasy film engaged in a candid chat with #famestar ABK Dutta only on #fame; #fame – India’s no 1 live social video platform.
From his funny Mowgli attire to his special training sessions and his experience while shooting for the film, Neel Sethi revealed all about his journey. In case you missed the live session, here is your chance to watch the entire video: Meeting Mowgli From The Jungle Book – Neel Sethi
Not just this, Neel also engaged in a fun interactive session with his fans who tuned-in live from all over the world. He also sung the jungle book song and showed his Mowgli stunts only on #fame.
‘The Jungle Book’, which will release in India on April 15th promises to be an advanced version of the eponymous 1967 animated film, and brings the story of Rudyard Kipling’s 1864 timeless classic back on the big screen. The story has been re-imagined by Jon Favreau.