- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Watch Neel Sethi share his ‘The Jungle Book’ experience only on #fame
Mumbai: He never had starry dreams, but still found a vestibule to showbiz amid the wilderness of an Indian jungle with ‘The Jungle Book’. Indian-American child actor Neel Sethi, who is essaying the role of Mowgli in the forthcoming adventure fantasy film engaged in a candid chat with #famestar ABK Dutta only on #fame; #fame – India’s no 1 live social video platform.
From his funny Mowgli attire to his special training sessions and his experience while shooting for the film, Neel Sethi revealed all about his journey. In case you missed the live session, here is your chance to watch the entire video: Meeting Mowgli From The Jungle Book – Neel Sethi
Not just this, Neel also engaged in a fun interactive session with his fans who tuned-in live from all over the world. He also sung the jungle book song and showed his Mowgli stunts only on #fame.
‘The Jungle Book’, which will release in India on April 15th promises to be an advanced version of the eponymous 1967 animated film, and brings the story of Rudyard Kipling’s 1864 timeless classic back on the big screen. The story has been re-imagined by Jon Favreau.