- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Watch India’s most melodious kids on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs Season 6 on Zee via dittoTV
MUMBAI: This February, the first singing talent hunt show from Zee TV’s stable is back with a bang! One of India’s most popular singing shows since 22 years, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa is set to launch the sixth season of its kid’s variant on February 25 and fans of the show will be able to catch it live on ZeeTV via dittoTV.
The panel of judges of the latest season will witness the comeback of the musical duo – renowned music composer and actor, Himesh Reshammiya and the golden voice behind Bollywood hits from Jodhaa Akbar and Ghajini, Javed Ali. Making her debut on the judging panel will be popular Indian singer and the voice behind the famous Bollywood hits, ‘Kar Gayi Chull’ and ‘London Thumakda’, Neha Kakkar.
Commenting on the launch of the latest season of the show, Ms. Archana Anand, Head of Digital – Z5 Business, says, “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa is one of India’s much-awaited television shows, with a wide fan following. We are excited to bring the 6th season of the kid’s reality show, who have been selected from gruelling auditions of over 60,000 entries. As a weekend show, many people could be missing out on the live airing since they may be out or just don’t have easy access to a television set. dittoTV now makes it possible for them to conveniently watch Indian Idol as it airs, anywhere on any internet-enabled device. And at a very affordable price point”
Music shows in India have a faithful and admiring audience, who eagerly wait for new seasons to launch every year. It is a platform for entertainment and aspirations, for viewers of all ages. With its large bouquet of channels, dittoTV enables its on-the-go audiences to stay connected to their favourite shows across channels such as The Voice Kids and Indian Idol Junior, among others.
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs Season 6 will be aired on Saturday and Sunday every week, at 9 PM on Zee TV. Viewers can watch the most talented schoolkid become the next best melodist of the country on dittoTV, on their mobile devices. The dittoTV app is available on Android and iOS platforms, with a monthly subscription charge of INR 20.