- Honeypreet's bail plea: Delhi High court reserves order, asks her to surrender
- MIB seeks compliance report from Arasu on digitisation
- Pakistan court to indict Nawaz Sharif on October 2 in corruption cases
- Narendra Modi's 16000 cr Saubhagya scheme for households
- 894 dengue cases in New Delhi over last week
- SBI cuts minimum balance requirement in savings account to Rs 3000
- Malegaon blast accused Major Ramesh Upadhyay gets bail from Bombay High Court
Watch Indian Television Premiere of ‘The Shallows’ this Sunday only on Sony PIX
MUMBAI: Get ready for some nail biting, mind blowing, edge-of-the-seat action by the sea. Spend your Sunday with the TV premiere of the Hollywood Blockbuster ‘The Shallows’ on March 26 at 1PM and 9PM only on Sony PIX.
Watch renowned American actress Blake Lively in the breath-taking blue waters battling the most feared creature of water – the Great White Shark. The story is about a woman who travels to a secluded beach in Mexico for a surfing session. A great white shark bumps her off her surfboard in the process and bites her leg, leaving her stranded. What follows next is a series of events that bring out her wit and determination to return home.