- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Watch Indian Television Premiere of ‘The Shallows’ this Sunday only on Sony PIX
MUMBAI: Get ready for some nail biting, mind blowing, edge-of-the-seat action by the sea. Spend your Sunday with the TV premiere of the Hollywood Blockbuster ‘The Shallows’ on March 26 at 1PM and 9PM only on Sony PIX.
Watch renowned American actress Blake Lively in the breath-taking blue waters battling the most feared creature of water – the Great White Shark. The story is about a woman who travels to a secluded beach in Mexico for a surfing session. A great white shark bumps her off her surfboard in the process and bites her leg, leaving her stranded. What follows next is a series of events that bring out her wit and determination to return home.