- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Wasim Akram proposes wife on The Kapil Sharma Show
MUMBAI: Cricketers are usually extremely reserved about their personal lives and seldom share intimate details national television. However, viewers will be pleasantly surprised to see the otherwise reserved Pakistani cricketer, Wasim Akram in a completely new romantic avatar on Sony Entertainment Television’s The Kapil Sharma Show!
The renowned fast bowler was accompanied by his beautiful wife Shaniera as they made their first public appearance together on an Indian show. When Kapil asked him about his love story, Wasim confessed that it was love at first sight for him. He also admitted that he had never actually proposed anyone in his life, but with Shaniera he knew he had to do it immediately. In true filmy style, Wasim went down on his knees with flowers and a ring and was ecstatic when she accepted his proposal. Kapil asked them to recreate the special moment and without wasting a single minute, Wasim grabbed some flowers , went down on his knees and proposed to Shaniera once again, making her blush. Shaniera responded by saying she will accept his proposal no matter how many times he proposes!
Now isn’t that cute. To catch the romantic moment, tune-in to The Kapil Sharma Show, Saturday–Sunday at9pm only on Sony Entertainment Television