- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Wasim Akram proposes wife on The Kapil Sharma Show
MUMBAI: Cricketers are usually extremely reserved about their personal lives and seldom share intimate details national television. However, viewers will be pleasantly surprised to see the otherwise reserved Pakistani cricketer, Wasim Akram in a completely new romantic avatar on Sony Entertainment Television’s The Kapil Sharma Show!
The renowned fast bowler was accompanied by his beautiful wife Shaniera as they made their first public appearance together on an Indian show. When Kapil asked him about his love story, Wasim confessed that it was love at first sight for him. He also admitted that he had never actually proposed anyone in his life, but with Shaniera he knew he had to do it immediately. In true filmy style, Wasim went down on his knees with flowers and a ring and was ecstatic when she accepted his proposal. Kapil asked them to recreate the special moment and without wasting a single minute, Wasim grabbed some flowers , went down on his knees and proposed to Shaniera once again, making her blush. Shaniera responded by saying she will accept his proposal no matter how many times he proposes!
Now isn’t that cute. To catch the romantic moment, tune-in to The Kapil Sharma Show, Saturday–Sunday at9pm only on Sony Entertainment Television