- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Warren Buffett speaks to ET NOW; First ever for an Indian TV channel, post Berkshire Hathaway AGM
MUMBAI: ET NOW, India’s leading English business news channel, has edged out global news networks to become the first channel to interview American business magnate and investment guru Warren Buffett. This is for the first time that Mr. Buffett, who runs the iconic investment firm Hathaway Berkshire, has chosen an Indian channel to share his investment philosophy, post the company’s AGM.
ET NOW’s exclusive interview with ‘The Oracle of Omaha’ assumes significance, as it comes soon after Buffett’s widely tracked address to millions of Hathaway Berkshire shareholders, which is tracked by Investors, market watchers and economists around the globe.
Speaking exclusively to ET NOW, Mr. Buffett says India has an incredible potential and the country should be on top of the table for global investors. “I would like to hire people (in India), I would like to buy businesses, but it has to be a big business. I have to move the needle at Berkshire,” he says.
The full interview with the legendary investor will air tonight at 9:00 pm on ET NOW, with the repeat telecasts at 7:30pm and 10:30pm on Tuesday, 9 May, 2017. In this ‘unmissable’ interview, Mr. Buffett also shares his views on market-moving topics like the U.S. economic recovery, interest rates and his legendary investment philosophy.
Going by the immense following for Warren Buffett, #BuffettOnETNOW was trending in India list today. It has a total of 4.7K mentions on Twitter with a total reach of over 67.2 Million with extremely positive sentiments.
Catch the most awaited interview of the year, The Buffett trail only on ET NOW Today at 9:00pm Tomorrow at 7:30 pm & 10:30 pm