- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Vivo Takes Centre Stage with IPL, Launches Marketing Campaign
MUMBAI: After the successful launch of its latest smartphones V3 and V3Max in Mumbai, Vivo, the premium global smartphone brand has launched a 360 degree marketing campaign to promote the brand amongst the consumers. With aggressive marketing plan chalked out, Vivo India is geared up to capture the hearts of millions of customers across India.
Riding on the IPL bandwagon, Vivo started with the first ever VivoIPL trophy tour to six cities in India, where thousands of fans got the first-hand experience of VivoIPL trophy. With the new brand ambassador Ranveer Singh, Vivo has recently launched its first ever TVC shot by renowned Bollywood director and filmmaker Dibakar Banerjee. The TVC has been launched during VivoIPL for its latest devices V3 and V3Max.
Sharing his excitement on launch of various marketing initiatives, Mr. Jerome Chen, DGM, Vivo India said, “We are a young brand in India and our association with IPL as title sponsor, brings us to the forefront of our consumers. We have spent close to 50% from our year’s budget on our ATL and BTL marketing campaigns this VivoIPL season. Vivo signifies youth and enthusiasm therefore we signed Ranveer Singh as our brand ambassador. Our new TVC with Ranveer, showcased during the V3 & V3Max launch, will be on air across channels.
In a unique initiative, Cricket lovers and VivoIPL fans can also watch matches from the Vivo Hi-Fi box in each stadium during the season. This time in VivoIPL, fans who don’t visit the stadium can experience the stadium-like environment at VivoIPL fan parks in 34 cities across India as compared to 16 fan parks last year.