- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Virat Surgical Strike returns for the India-Pakistan final of Champions Trophy 2017; show was No.1 across Hindi news
New Delhi: India-Pakistan clashes have always been one of the most exciting and thrilling competitions in cricket. As the two teams prepare to meet again in the finals of Champions Trophy, News18 India is all set to bring special shows under the same umbrella branding of Virat Surgical Strike. The show garnered 2,79,000 impressions during its last airing around Indo-Pak clash held on 4th June and was the No. 1 show across Hindi News in its slot.
The much appreciated show will capture the excitement of this high profile clash as the two teams square off against each other to fight for the coveted Champions trophy. The channel has partnered with Pakistan’s leading news channel, Dunya TV, bringing eminent cricket experts – Kiran More, Ashok Malhotra and Ayaz Memon from News18 India as well as Mushtaq Ahmed & Umar Akmal from Dunya TV, as part of the special coverage planned around the match.
The distinguished guests will be joined by News18 India’s in-house cricket experts – Vimal Kumar and Amrit Anand. Along with a special pre-match episode, an in-between innings show, the coverage will include special episodes of the channel’s popular shows – Lapete Mein Netaji and Bhaiyaji Kahin.
Catch Virat Surgical Strike on 17th June at 6 PM, 8 PM & 10 PM and through the day on 18th June