- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Virat Kohli salutes the Indian athletes in ‘Made of Bold’ video by Royal Challenge Sports Drink
MUMBAI: Royal Challenge Sport Drink inspires people to be unafraid of consequences and make bold choices. Through the ‘Made of Bold’ video, cricketer Virat Kohli and Royal Challenge Sport Drink have come together to pay tribute to the journey of Indian athletes who play bold against all odds and need to be given the much deserved recognition and spotlight.
The ‘Made of Bold’ video, aim to give a perspective on the behind-the-scenes challenges of Indian athletes, who strive for success against all odds in a country that primarily worships cricket. They don’t have packed stadiums with screaming fans, but they still give it their all, every single day not for a tour, not for a tournament but for 4 years at a stretch and against all odds. Only because they are ‘made of bold’.
“Every successful athlete has a journey made up of a bold spirit, grit and mental strength. I took up cricket at an early age and today it has given me people’s love and respect. There are champions in the country who have taken up sports other than cricket but the fact is that their commitment and sacrifices are not known to many. They silently endure the test of times in their sporting journey putting a lot at stake and unafraid of consequences. They are indeed “Made of Bold”. This video is an attempt to give everyone a glimpse into the never-say-die spirit of these athletes.” says Kohli.
United Spirits senior VP marketing Subroto Geed said, “Virat is a supreme and world class athlete. The “Made of Bold” film from Royal Challenge Sports Drink is about Virat, the athlete, paying tribute to the countless other athletes of India for making a bold choice of their sport and pursuing it despite all the odds. It brings to life the brand’s purpose of inspiring the spirit of taking on life through one’s bold choices”.