- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Universal Music release the latest edition of the biggest compilation brand ‘NOW – That’s What I Call Music!’
Mumbai: Leading label Universal Music India announced the release of the latest edition of the biggest music compilation series in the music world – ‘NOW – That’s What I Call Music!”.
The album was released across all digital and physical formats on 20th January`15 and has already begun to swiftly move up music charts!
Interestingly the NOW compilation series owes its name to a commercial poster for a bacon brand from the 1920s featuring a pig saying “Now. That’s What I Call Music” as it listened to a chicken singing. Since its first release in 1983 on its parent label EMI, the annual best sellerbrand has collectively sold over 100 million units across 89 official volumes worldwide!
Earlier, EMI had often collaborated with other major labels like Universal Music to offer a bigger selection of `hits’ for listeners. However, since the acquisition of EMI by Universal Music worldwide, the brand has got more blood – from within. A fierce compilation of current hits like this edition, all compiled from one major record label – the Universal Music Group, is incredible and shows the strength of its repertoire.
Commenting on the album, Sunil D’Sa, Vice President– Marketing, Universal Music Group, South Asia says,“The NOW brand is synonymous with great HIT music and we are incredibly proud to be in a position to line-up a track list as powerful as this one…all from the UMG repertoire! The `NOW – That’s What I Call Music! 2015’ album is the only genuine HITS compilation album currently available that’s curated specially for our audiences. It’s a `must own’ album for everyone and anyone who has a penchant for the latest International HITS! And with this release, music buffs can now look forward to follow-up compilation albums under the NOW brand from Universal Music which we assure you will be all about the biggest and the most exciting `current’ International hits!”.
The album is power packed with 20 of the hottest International current HITS– many of them appearing for the first time on a `compilation’ album! From Enrique Iglesias’global hit “Bailando” to the multiple-Grammy nominee Sam Smith’s “I’m Not The Only One”, from 2014’s Breakthrough boy band 5 Seconds Of Summer’s “Amnesia” to the new Pop PrincessAriana Grande’s youth anthem“Problem”…. and then there’s the girl with the golden touch Iggy Azalea too who makes the album with her massive collaboration with Rita Ora on “Black Widow”. Not a single `filler’ track on the album but 20 back to back pure International current HITS!
NOW – That’s What I Call Music! 2015is available across all digital and physical formats exclusively through Universal Music.
- Enrique Iglesias Featuring Sean Paul, Descemer Bueno &Gente De Zona – Bailando – English Version
- Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj – Bang Bang
- Maroon 5 – Maps
- Sam Smith – I’m Not The Only One
- Ariana Grande Featuring Iggy Azalea – Problem
- 5 Seconds Of Summer – Amnesia
- Iggy Azalea Featuring Rita Ora – Black Widow
- The Vamps – Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart)
- Nicki Minaj – Anaconda
- Katy Perry – Birthday
- Avicii – The Days
- will.i.am Featuring Cody Wise – It’s My Birthday
- Cheryl Featuring TinieTempah – Crazy Stupid Love
- Fergie – L.A.LOVE (la la)
- Jennifer Lopez Featuring French Montana – I LuhYaPapi
- Take That – These Days
- Bryan Adams – She Knows Me
- Lana Del Rey -West Coast
- Lady Antebellum – Bartender
- Hozier – Take Me To Church