- PM Narendra Modi seeks to repair Russia ties on Europe tour
- Kerala government to call all-party meet to discuss cattle slaughter law
- Supreme Court Allows Bihar Liquor Firms To Dispose Stock Outside State
- Deliberately didn't reveal Zika cases to public: Gujarat government
- Rampur molestation: 4 accused arrested, hunt on for remaining
- Mohammad Shahabuddin, former RJD MP taken into CBI custody in journalist Rajdeo Ranjan murder case
- Foam Back In Strength In Bengaluru's Varthur Lake, Sprays Motorists
- Search operations in Pathankot after abandoned bag with army uniforms found
Twitter turns selector in IPL Season 10
MUMBAI: Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, four teams that are now through to the playoffs. While the group stage is over, the chatter around it hasn’t quite stopped. Players have set the stage alight with their performances on the field, and off the field, fans have spoken for them. The result? A Season 10 Twitter XI!
“From the action on the field to the special player Twitter emojis, cricket fans had plenty to cheer about on Twitter during this IPL season. The Twitter Dream XI is a collection of the most mentioned players during the season. India’s biggest cricket superstars make up a majority of the list with Virat Kohli topping the charts despite a disappointing season. Ben Stokes truly captured the imagination of fans on Twitter as the only overseas player to make the list. Much more to look forward to in the Playoffs,” says Aneesh Madani, Head of Sports Partnerships, India and South East Asia, Twitter.
With the playoffs around the corner it would be interesting to see how many hold their position in the list above. More power to the fans!