- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Twitter turns selector in IPL Season 10
MUMBAI: Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, four teams that are now through to the playoffs. While the group stage is over, the chatter around it hasn’t quite stopped. Players have set the stage alight with their performances on the field, and off the field, fans have spoken for them. The result? A Season 10 Twitter XI!
“From the action on the field to the special player Twitter emojis, cricket fans had plenty to cheer about on Twitter during this IPL season. The Twitter Dream XI is a collection of the most mentioned players during the season. India’s biggest cricket superstars make up a majority of the list with Virat Kohli topping the charts despite a disappointing season. Ben Stokes truly captured the imagination of fans on Twitter as the only overseas player to make the list. Much more to look forward to in the Playoffs,” says Aneesh Madani, Head of Sports Partnerships, India and South East Asia, Twitter.
With the playoffs around the corner it would be interesting to see how many hold their position in the list above. More power to the fans!